Thursday, April 10, 2008

biggest loser

yes, as a matter of fact, i am a big loser.

it started as a contest with some friends, who can loose the greatest percentage of body weight. and little miss competitive couldn't let someone else win.

between january 1 and march 31, i lost 8.92% of my body weight (14 lbs) and was the biggest loser of those in the contest.

as of this morning, i am down to 10.2%. i'm feeling better, i'm looking better, and i can wear clothes that i haven't worn in years. bad news, all the clothes that i wore 3 months ago don't fit.

oh well, guess i'll just have to go shopping.

2 comments:

Reverb said...

That's awesome! Good work competitive Jane. I think I'll call you CJ from now on.

I like the new blog layout too.

Allison said...

Liz you look awesome- I didn't get a chance to tell you at church on Sunday...but what a hottie. I've kind of leveled off a bit...still wanting to lose another 10- so it's encouraging to here about someone else's success.