Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Man, pris?

so the latest and greatest (i guess) of men's fashion is the manpris...capris pants for men. you be the judge.



exhibit a: my friend ryan.





















i would consider ryan to be a fairly trendy, well dressed man, of which i mostly credit to his fabulous wife. a couple weeks ago, ryan showed up to a public event looking as in the photo. he was razzed, horribly, by everyone. he claimed it was too hot, and he was going to be getting in the water, and he didn't have anything else to wear, and he didn't want to ruin a good pair of pants.


yeah, yeah, we hear you, whatever.


ryan, manpris are not cool. let your wife wear the capris pants, she looks hotter in them anyway.

2 comments:

Reverb said...

And I thought we were friends.

This was clearly a fashion faux pas. At least I think it was...I'm not really sure what faux pas means.

Onto my next point! Wait...what were we talking about again?

steg stories said...

scary