Friday, March 14, 2008

between the ears

i seem to be having a bit of writer's block this week. maybe it's too many thoughts and the net can't catch one, or maybe the migraine i've had all week has jerry rigged the think tank upstairs...but whatever it is, there is nothing of much comprehension oozing out this week.

so, as an interim...the 10 things i'm thankful for this week...in no particular order...

  • i applied for a passport this week...and it only took 15 minutes. thanks you doug from the post office.

  • i got to use one of my favorite words this week...palindrome. it would be way cooler if "palindrome" was actually a palindrome.

  • chipotle burritos. i've missed my delectable treat.

  • brynn and trey...a switch went on last week, and they have been the two most well behaved canines in the history of canines.

  • you suck at photoshop...the laughs are great, and it really is informational...if only everyone taught like that!

  • ellen...and her love for everything style, clean and creative...and century gothic (sorry, no font sample).

  • david for being my think tank, and being a person i can talk to about the impending adoption...i think he's as excited about it as me!

  • for those who are bold and outspoken enough to speak their mind...even if it's unpopular or ruffles feathers. i wish i had the gull.

  • novartis, the makers of excedrin migraine...twice a year you are my hero.

  • my God...who consistently shows me that He has me in His hand.

0 comments: